Trees of Hope 2019
Every year, the nonprofit for which I’ve been part of for nine years now has an event called Trees of Hope. It’s a youth concert with some short presentations about the work we do.
This fundraiser supports a program called OnRamp that pays for youth psychological evaluations and gap funding for treatment when insurance, medicaid, or other government programs don’t pay. We call it OnRamp Family Funding because you can’t access a highway without an onramp. And you can’t get treatment without the diagnostic assessment. We are also partnering for the Preventure Pilot but that is funded by a grant so this fundraiser is exclusively for OnRamp.
Example of what caseworkers send us:
(Identifying information has been changed/removed to protect identity)
Basilio is a 15-year-old victim of physical and sexual abuse without insurance who was in dire need of mental health treatment.
A recently completed psychological evaluation revealed a Trauma and Stressor disorder (a PTSD-like diagnosis). The family lives in poverty and although they have access to discounted therapy services, they have been unable to afford the discounted rated of $10-15 per session and had to stop treatment after several sessions. It’s unimaginable that these services kept this young man from receiving treatment for his trauma.
Basilio was approved for $900 worth of individual and family trauma treatment
What I’m looking for is sponsors for the event and the levels are below. We also have a memorial brick program and you can see examples of that below. Thank you for consideration. We do a pretty darn good job of offering our sponsors/businesses exposure and gratitude.
- $200 – Engraved brick – These have company or personal name, or are ‘in memory of’ or ‘in honor of’ a loved one who suffers/suffered mental illness
- $500 – Stigma Fighter – 2 seats, engraved brick at tree site, social media/online/program recognition
- $1000 – Mental Health Partner – 4 seats, Print & media recognition, on-site logo on backdrop for attendee pictures, event plaque, everything above
- $3,500 – Community Advocate – 6 seats, Print & media recognition, on-site logo on backdrop for attendee pictures, event plaque, everything above
- $7,000 – Ambassador of Hope – 8 seats, recognition at all events as an Annual Partner, permanent recognition at tree site, everything above
- $10,000 – Children’s Champion – 10 seats, Event Title Sponsor recognition, sitting bench at tree site, our deepest gratitude and everything above
2019 Sponsor and Brick Order Form
Sponsorship supports Beacon Tree Foundation’s mission to raise awareness & provide mental health resources for youth and their families.
We prefer that you use the online form (below) whenever possible to avoid brick engraving errors.
Engraved Brick Examples:
To order an engraved brick only, choose the “$200 level sponsorship” below.