This is the memory page where all the pictures and videos of Charles Aubrey Rogers will go as I build the page. For now, there are still videos here. It’s going to take a while to build out this page.
Who was Charles?
He was a creative genius and he saw the world completely differently than everyone else. Enormously popular and the funniest person I ever knew, Charles touched the lives of thousands.
He loved crazy hats and crazy socks, people, the theatre and writing rap music. He was a talented and prolific writer and an amazing rapper with the ability to freestyle on the spot.
I think Charles’ greatest gift was letting others know they mattered. He had a sixth sense about people who were hurting. He could spot it in a heartbeat. And he’d always reach out to the hurting, the underdog, the rejected.
He suffered from ADHD, a rare sleep disorder called DSPS for most of his life as well as depression, anxiety and a heroin addiction towards the end of his life. He died by suicide June 5, 2015. It was a hanging.
- Charles’ YouTube
- Videos about Charles from his friends at his Memorial Service
- Charles’ website
- Charles’ SoundCloud
- I kissed a squirrel on YouTube – His was the original that spawned copycat videos
- Timeboy1408– Charles’ YouTube in middle school – Love Ty Pennysickle Stunt Co-ordinator
- Happy by Charles Aubrey Rogers
- Charles’ lyrics on this site