Emotionally Naked LLC is committed to protecting your privacy online. This
(the “Site”), and how we collect and use that information.
Emotionally Naked LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates AnneMossRogers.com
website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and
disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have
associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service,
you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this
accessible from AnneMossRogers.com
- Service: Service is the AnneMossRogers.com and EmotionallyNaked.com websites
operated by Emotionally Naked LLC.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data
- Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to
provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal
Data”). Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address. We respect your privacy and do not sell or share email addresses subscribing is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time. This may include:
- First name and last name
- Phone number (in very few cases)
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or
promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You
may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by
following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage
Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s
Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the
pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time
spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We
can’t identify you personally, extract your email, or access personal identifying
Tracking & Cookies Data
Service and we hold certain information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous
unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored
on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a
cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be
able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Emotionally Naked LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you
choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other
goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you
have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), Emotionally Naked LLC’s legal
basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this
in which we collect it.
Emotionally Naked LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it is not overridden by your
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Emotionally Naked LLC will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is
use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal
obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with
applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and
Emotionally Naked LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis
purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when
this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of
our Service or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and
maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or
other governmental jurisdictions where the data protection laws may differ from
those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information
to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to
United States and process it there.
the information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Emotionally Naked LLC will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure
and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a
country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of
your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Emotionally Naked LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief
that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Emotionally Naked LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal
Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can
set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or
Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain
data protection rights. Emotionally Naked LLC aims to take reasonable steps to
allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if
you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your
Personal Data is directly within your account settings section. If you are unable
to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information, we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Emotionally Naked LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our
collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact
your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service
(“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform
Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these
tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by
Google tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected
to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other
Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize
the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt out of having made your
activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google
Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents the Google Analytics
Analytics about visits activity. For more information on the privacy practices
of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If
you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content,
privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone
under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that
your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become
aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification
of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service,
prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the
By email: Use this form
By visiting this page on our website: EmotionallyNaked.com