I’m often asked for gender, culture, or ethnic-specific therapists. I know it makes a difference but I often don’t have an answer. This list is so those who have a specific ethnicity can find a therapist that understands your culture. Given recent protests, it’s more important than ever to seek help if you need it.
Source: This list from Araya Baker, writer for Teen Vogue.
- African American Mental Health Providers
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Association of Black Psychologists Directory
- Austin Area African American Behavioral Health Network
- A3PCON DACA Mental Health Project
- Bay Area Muslim Therapists
- Black Mental