Date(s) - Wed, 04/27/2022
2:00 pm-3:00 pm EDT
Online Panel Event hosted by Securly, a student safety company.
Topics: Body Image, Self Image, Teenage Self Esteem, Peer Pressure, Search
Audience: K-12 staff, mostly targeting student services (e.g. teachers, counselors, etc.), and IT admin
- What are the modern-day threats to student mental health?
- What type of channels are our students engaged with?
- How has Cyber-bullying evolved?
- What signs should you look out for?
- What positive digital influences are there?
- What channels are helping with mental health? (provide recommendations for non-competing apps and highlight the capabilities of the Auditor)
- How can we help improve self-esteem?