Date(s) - Thu, 07/11/2019
3:00 pm-4:00 pm EDT
Interview scheduled. I will let you know when the Podcast airs!
A discussion of Anne Moss’ journey to healing and how her journey into ‘accidental leadership’ in this space can serve as a testament to the power of turning pain into purpose.
- Discussion of Anne Moss’ experiences as the mother of Charles, who struggled with depression and addiction before he died by suicide
- How to conquer the fear of going public with a cause that is an instant turn off/taboo
- Her decision to sell her digital marketing agency and turn to full-time advocacy work
- The importance (and simplicity) of being a good listener and how to identify when our children need us to listen with empathy
- Creating opportunities for our children to connect with others
- What to say (and what not to say) to our kids that are struggling (aka: stop fixing, start listening and building a real relationship with your child)
- The importance of asking questions and planting seeds
Categories No Categories