They are fellow advocates. On this Podcast, guests share their stories to humanize mental illness in our efforts to erase the stigma on a global scale and improve lives. Our goal is to break the walls and barriers for people so they can unmask themselves. New episodes updated every Friday. I will let you know the date the podcast airs and post it on my blog.
- How was his school and home life?
- What did you discover about your son’s drug use and addictive nature?
- Did he ever ask for help?
- How do/did you cope & who is your support network?
- My experience with his addiction.
- Did he ever mention he wanted to die?
- The moment I realized I wanted to speak out
- My outreach.
- My book and why I wrote it
- What would I tell parents?
- What is my message?