Audience: Mental Health Speaker Wellness topic for country club managers
8:30 Registration with Continental Breakfast
9:30 am – 11:00 am Session with a break
11:00 – 11:30 am Business Meeting
11:30 am – 1 pm Lunch
Title: Emotionally Naked® Workplace Wellness
What can managers and leaders in the hospitality sector do to ensure that their employees are maintaining positive mental health and well-being?
Time: 90 minutes with a break
Description: We know emotionally healthy employees perform better are absent less and are more likely to stay. That is why more companies are focusing on the mission, “In order to achieve, you have to put wellness first.”
This upstream commitment to workplace wellness creates a prevention and retention culture that focuses on connection and belonging, building resilience, and maximizing self-care so employees have the tools and resources to manage adversity and anxiety before reaching burnout.
Attendees will learn practical and creative strategies for managing others including how to build a wellness culture that fosters connection and retention, connect with employees, model coping skills for adversity, and how to address the challenges of an industry with a transient workforce and a demanding culture.
• How to be a leader when life/work is in chaos
• Coping strategies and DBT skills for managing adversity
• Small, creative, and doable strategies for big changes in workplace wellness
• How to create a culture of connection so employees don’t want to leave
• How to allow others to feel heard and therefore feel valued
• How to create more stability in a traditional party hard work culture
• Life events that make people more vulnerable to despair