Date(s) - Wed, 04/21/2021
8:30 am-9:30 am EDT
Anne Moss Rogers, The Emotionally Naked Speaker, is the Greensburg, Pennsylvania STEP UP Westmoreland Impact Speaker for April 21, 2021.
STEP UP Westmoreland is built upon the foundation that mental wellness is essential for the safety and success of all students. To improve school safety and security, the Westmoreland County Office of Behavioral Health/Developmental Services, the Westmoreland Intermediate Unit, and the Westmoreland County School Districts created a network that builds confidence, resilience, and optimism among students, while also removing barriers to critically-needed mental health intervention services.
Focus Audience: Students, Therapists, Educators, and Parents United in Prevention
STEP UP Westmoreland Goals:
- Increase access to mental health supports
- Promote early identification and intervention
- Create a supportive environment
- Improve student self-advocacy
- Reduce risk of school violence
- Establish a County-Wide network of collaboration and best practices with educational and behavioral health stakeholders