With Mike Veny, Sally Spencer-Thomas, Ph.D., Anne Moss Rogers. The exact date and time TBD.
Find Success through Mental Wellness
You don’t have to trade wealth for wellbeing
Just like flight attendants say, you gotta put on your mask before putting it on someone else. We are the most valuable asset in our businesses and taking care of ourselves often takes a lower priority. How do you do that without trading in wealth for well-being? Covid has put a spotlight on this topic, and we will discuss the balance of being a professional and a human being without sacrificing income. Leave your ego at the door because we’ll be having authentic, emotionally naked conversations and exchanging ideas of how we can achieve wealth and good health.
- Address the emotional highs and lows of being a speaker and an entrepreneur
- Avoid burnout (since we are the core of our businesses)
- Make mental wellness a priority and position yourself for success
- Connection with fellow NSA members
- Protect and bolster your emotional health with three action steps
ANNE MOSS ROGERS (ANNE MOSS IS HER FIRST NAME)
Anne Moss Rogers is an author and emotionally naked® mental health speaker, TEDx storyteller, and certified suicide prevention trainer. After she lost her son Charles to suicide, she chronicled the tragedy in a newspaper article that went viral and sold her digital marketing business to focus on speaking. She has been featured in the NY Times and was the first non-clinician to speak at the National Institute of Mental Health on suicide. She offers addiction, mental health & suicide prevention workshops, PD, and keynotes. Clients have included Markel Insurance and Dominion Power.
- Website: https://annemossrogers.com and blog http://emotionallynaked.com
- Books url: https://www.amazon.com/Anne-Moss-Rogers/e/B07ZZ5LPDZ/ref=aufs_dp_mata_dsk
Social media links:
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/annemossrogers/
- TW: https://twitter.com/AnneMossRogers
- FB: https://facebook.com/EmotionallyNaked
- YT: https://youtube.com/c/AnneMossRogers/
- LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emotionallynaked/
SALLY SPENCER THOMAS, PHD
Sally Spencer Thomas, “Dr. Sally,” is a clinical psychologist and award-winning international mental health advocate who lost her beloved brother to suicide. Her mission is to give voice to those who’ve lived through suicide thoughts, attempts, and loss and help people rekindle a passion for living. In addition to helping leaders and communities implement innovative approaches to suicide prevention, Sally is the lead author on the National Guidelines for Workplace Suicide Prevention and has spoken at the White House. Her client list includes the FBI, and Southwest Airlines.
- Website: https://www.sallyspencerthomas.com/
- Podcast: https://www.sallyspencerthomas.com/hope-illuminated-podcast
- Books: Guts, Grit & The Grind Men’s Mental Health Manuals, series of four books, https://www.gutsgritgrind.com/
Social media links:
- TW: https://twitter.com/sspencerthomas
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/DrSallySpeaks
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/sspencerthomas/
- LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sally-spencer-thomas-8539424
MIKE VENY (488 characters)
Mike Veny is a highly sought-after keynote mental health speaker, Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®, author, and corporate drumming event facilitator. Mike loves working with leaders who are tired of bringing the same old textbook presentations on mental health or Diversity & Inclusion to their events. The International Association for Continuing Education and Training has awarded his company the prestigious Accredited Provider accreditation for its continuing education programs. His client list includes heavy hitters like Microsoft, Ford, and Heineken.
- Website: https://www.mikeveny.com/
- Book url: https://www.amazon.com/Mike-Veny/e/B07BN3T8Z1/ref=aufs_dp_fta_dsk
Social media links: