After losing my son, Charles, to suicide, I decided to use digital marketing skills I once used to get plumbers more leads online to reach those googling ways to die. As far as I know, I’m the only one in the world, or at least the first one, doing this work successfully. This is an innovative intervention practice based on content marketing concepts that have shown remarkable results for saving lives by making a personal digital connection. This is not AI but more like internet empathy.
This is the SEO strategy I used to intercept people who were feeling at their worst.
Here are some blog posts from people who have searched online and found this blog:
- How many lives can you save?
- I was searching for a way to die
- On Saturday night, a miracle happened
- My journey back to life after struggles with thoughts of suicide
- The hall of fame comment from Matt’s naked soul
These are comments I’ve gotten from several articles. I have hundreds of them now and 40-50 articles that rank worldwide.