Diary of a Broken Mind is an Award-Winning Finalist in the Health: Addiction & Recovery category of the 2020 Best Book Awards sponsored by American Book Fest.
The book listing is live on AmericanBookFest.com and will remain active for an additional ten months.
Thank all of you for buying the book, for leaving reviews at Good Reads, Barnes& Nobles, and Amazon. They mean a lot. If you know someone who has lost a child to addiction or suicide, someone who has a child who is currently suffering from those, or a young adult who would like to see the perspective of another young adult through is rap music, this is a good book to offer as a gift. See the reviews on Amazon.
Awards for Diary of a Broken Mind
- 2020 Winner New York Book Festival (Biography/Autobiography/Memoir)
- 2020 Finalist Best Book Awards (Health Addiction & Recovery)
- 2020 Finalist International Book Awards (Health: Psychology/Mental Health)
- 2020 Library of Virginia Literary Award Nominee
- 2020 Reader’s Favorite Award Winner (Nonfiction: Grief/Hardship)