With Matana Jacobs at Hope to Recharge Podcast. Over 30k downloads!
Grief is incredibly difficult to process through and understand. Navigating through the grief of losing a child is something that could potentially destroy someone.
This podcast sheds light on the hope found within grief and the process of healing after losing a child to death by suicide. If you have not listened to the first conversation, this is the link to the full story about life with Charles, and the journey she and her family went through battling her son’s mental illnesses and addictions.
- The “rhythms of grief,”
- How writing is a way to process pain, letting go of the blame and guilt that surrounds suicide
- rediscovering the joy in her life
Subscribe to Hope to Recharge Podcast:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hope-to-recharge/id1464788845
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00AIhRZOxKNOvenz32gGeK
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/heather-parady-2/hope-to-recharge
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_DkYMcco7pSrkKk6wU5p7w
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izxlwulashxr3n6trjrxpjpgwce