COVID 19 might have you working at home or stuck there. Why not take the opportunity for a 90-minute online suicide prevention training?
LivingWorks is a leader in suicide prevention training. I’m a registered trainer through this organization and typically deliver the 4-hour training called safeTALK. Sometimes it’s more convenient to take online training and LivingWorks Start is a great program with 90 minutes of interactive content.
- Skills can be learned and applied remotely with any computer or device
- High-quality content and simulations
- In-depth customization
- Proven to increase skills
- Lifetime access to resources and refreshers
- LivingWorks Start, a 90-minute online suicide prevention training. Use this link for $10 off the usual price of $30 for $20 per person
The signs of suicide are very subtle unless you know what they are. Empower yourself, your staff to know the signs of suicide. The life you save might be one of your clients, your own family member, co-worker, or a complete stranger.
Everything I do is in memory of my son Charles Aubrey Rogers who died by suicide on June 5, 2015, in Richmond, Virginia.