Families, community members, professionals that are educated about addiction have the best outcomes. It’s as simple as that. I hope to see you at this VCAM event.
Addiction: It’s not Personal- They behave the way they do because they are not well
- It’s not your fault
- Perpetuation of shame and how it figures into recovery
- The importance of connection
- Signs of suicide and what to do
- The importance of finding support
- It’s not just their recovery, it’s ours, too
My time slot: 12:30-1:30pm
Audience: Families who have a loved one with SUD, community members and professionals.