Creating a demo reel and should have my TEDx video in February. I sorely need video and that will be a focus in 2019.
Negotiating contracts now for spring and fall and if you know of an event looking for a speaker, do keep me in mind. See the speakers page for more info.
Karla Helbert, MS, LPC and I will be doing a Coping Strategies for Grief workshop at Ellwood Thompson locally in Richmond, VA in late February. Date to be announced soon. Checking on room availability and we will announce here and on our facebook pages.
And there will be a Coping with Loss of a Child ebook to download authored by Karla, Charlotte Moyler and myself coming soon. It’s done for the most part and we are editing. It can be used by anyone who has lost someone they love.
- Turning Pain into Purpose: Inspiring stories from the Emotionally Naked blog
- Emotionally Naked Leadership – Stories from leading a Grassroots Effort on a Taboo Topic
- An Emotionally Naked Look at Stigma – The road blocks in behavioral health
- Emotionally Naked in Public – Finding the courage to go public on taboo topics
- Can addiction be prevented? –An innovative solution to teen substance misuse (Preventure)