So it’s September 23 and I’m now sharing the ribbon. (It’s also Recovery month as well.)
However, for Suicide Prevention Month, I posted the Emotionally Naked t-shirts to wear out and show your support.
Keep talking and sharing the posts, this ribbon. Because of you, I’m hearing a lot from young people, especially, about how to tell a parent they have thoughts of suicide. So they want to tell and they are asking how which is good.
Other related articles:
- ‘My son has admitted he is suicidal. What do I do now?’Your child said he is suicidal: Say this, not that (quick easy guide)
- Two scripts on how a parent can ask a child about suicide
- How one teen described his suicidal episode
- So why do kids not tell parents they are suicidal? Quotes from real kids
- So why do kids not tell parents they are suicidal? Quotes from real kids.
- He promised not to attempt suicide again
- They said they’re thinking of suicide? What now?
- Living in fear of the next crisis
- To those who think, ‘I’m not qualified to talk to someone who is suicidal’
- A friend posted a message online that sounds suicidal. What do you do or say?
- Suicide Resources Page