I’d like to do a post on a VERY emotionally naked subject–intimacy and sex after death of a child.
All will be completely anonymous
This discussion is a pretty hot topic.
I have two ways you can share with me. And I really need your input because others really want to understand what happens and I am sure it’s different with different couples.
Losing a child often changes what happens in the bedroom. How long did it take to rekindle intimacy? Did you as a couple differ? How long ago did you lose your child and how? Was intimacy stressful prior to that loss because of a child’s addiction, illness, mental illness?
If you are long-term after the death, where are you now on the subject? What is your situation–married, separated, divorce? When it happened was it a first marriage, second, now divorced? Basically, let us know if it caused estrangement from a spouse, a different sex life than before, more sex, no sex or little sex. You can let us know if it’s in the past and what your situation is now.
This way is completely anonymous –meaning not even I will know. Here’s how.
- So you can leave a comment here on this post
- Just put in a fake name and a fake email
- Make up a funny name or email to entertain me.
- Let me know in some way with your made up name if you are MALE or FEMALE. Example: Batwoman, Batwoman444@gmail.com or Esmerelda.Snickett@aol.com
- I won’t approve the post it so I’ll only see it in the back end. I’ll save the comment for the post.
- The comment box might be pre-filled if you post here often. So fill it with that new name and email
Hoping I get some participation. You can also choose to use my contact form. I won’t share your identity. Or pass judgement. Thank you for helping me with this bizarre request. I’m nothing if not bold. If I know people want to know about it, I try to write about it.