On Saturday, October 7, 2017, CareTalks will be coming to Richmond, VA. Similar in format to TedTalks, these will focus on innovative solutions to the opiate and addiction crisis we are now facing. I will be speaking as well as a distinguished panel of speakers who will talk about what their innovative solution. This is such a great idea and should inspire ideas and conversation. Each talk is only 11 minutes.
I have been asked to speak about this blog, how simply telling stories has impacted and saved lives. Nothing I had ever thought it would do when I first started it. I hope you’ll come out and support this event. This is the world your kids, your family is living and growing up in and it’s important for people to know how serious this is and how it impacts our economy and our lives.
I’m so excited I am about to explode. Honestly. You’d think I just won the lottery.
NAADAC approved CEUs for the event sponsored by CARE Talks LLC.
Date: Sat, 10/07/2017
Time: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Location: Virginia Historical Society
Tickets: $30 (Just to cover the cost of the event.) Want to go and cannot afford a ticket? We can make it happen.
- I have the event listed here (so you can add to your calendar)
- Find out more about CareTalks here
- Speaker bios here (scroll down to see Richmond event speakers)
- Buy tickets here to the Richmond event
- Attorney General Mark Herring
- Gubernatorial Candidate Ed Gillespie
- Anne Moss Nimocks Rogers
- Michael Zohab
- Richard Jones
- Thomas Bannard
- Sarah ScarbroughPhd
- Jimmy Christmas
- Dr. Allison Jackson
- Dr. Linda Hancock
- John Adams
- Justin Fairfax for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia
- Dr. Georges Mantovani Gay